TERRAZZO POLISHED CONCRETE FLOORING OVER TIMBER/TILES/CONCRETE
CENTRAL COAST, SYDNEY AND NEWCASTLE
Our product has an earthy natural appeal with its unique effect and transformation of any type of flooring and can be laid over most type of materials. Our specialised product is personally made and installed to suit your individual style.
• Exclusive buffable sealer or hard, high clarity non-yellowing sealer
• Perfect height for carpet or timber to join
• Steps and risers to match
• We also do terrazzo step replacement
At Floating Terrazzo we listen to our clients and offer expert advice,
working together to bring you the right result.
Whether you are building a new house or updating your existing home, polished concrete over timber floorboards can add something special to your interior design.
Our floating concrete flooring and terrazzo tiles boast a range of features that will make it a welcome addition to your home:
It can be integrated into your home at any stage of the build, and lasts for years without requiring much maintenance.
Concrete flooring from the experts
At Floating Terrazzo we listen to our clients and offer expert advice, working together to bring you the right result. We have years of experience in the field, positioning us to be among the leading terrazzo floors specialists in Sydney and the Central Coast.
Contact us for a fair polished concrete cost in your Sydney home
We are dedicated to providing residents of Sydney and Central Coast, NSW, with competitive prices on all products and services. To do this, we have developed long-standing relationships with some of the top suppliers, which allows us to pass the savings on to you.
Contact us to book a quote in your own home or business. We are available to provide an extensive quote in your own home; just let us know a few details on the interior look you want, and we will provide a comprehensive, competitive quote on the entire service.
• Polished concrete over timber, concrete, tiles or any combination
• Exclusive floating system to make this possible
• Exclusively engineered formulas and methods that makes it up to 500% stronger and more flexible than regular concrete
• Ramping, feathering, levelling available